Knitting instructions for a festive bolero made from a glitter mix
Bolero in silver gold or rose
A bolero knitted with merino yarn and glitter thread . This jacket is knitted in one piece with 2 strands. Suitable for knitters with medium experience.
The bolero falls wide and loose, also suitable for low-cut dresses.
The bolero has a beautiful glitter effect and goes well with white and ivory colored dresses. A jacket for the grand entrance at your wedding. The cardigan can be worn well for weddings
- With image & cut
- For sizes: 32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46
- You need:
- Knitting needles 4 and 6
- Glitter Wool Gatsby
- Catena Merino Wool
- 32/34: 6 glitter, 6 merino
- 36/38: 7 glitter, 7 merino
- 40/42: 7 glitter, 7 merino
- 44/46: 8 glitter, 8 merino
- Erika, the model in the first pictures is 1.72 m tall and normally wears size S. 36/38 and the silver bolero in size 38
- Nele is 1.71 m tall, wears 75 B and wears size 38 here.