STRICK-BOX for a jacket made of soft Alpaca Silver wool to match the PIA tulle skirt
Knit box for your bridal jacket in stockinette stitch
Soft Alpaca Silk from KATIA. With this knitting set you can start right away. You will receive the booklet in color together with the matching wool and pearl buttons .
The jacket is knitted with extra wide sleeves. The jacket shown is knitted in the color powder.
This pattern is for a jacket knitted in stockinette stitch with 3 buttons.
Language: German, English
Contents of the Knit Kit
- 3 pearl buttons
- Knitting instructions as a colored booklet with model photo.
- Wool for your bridal bolero to knit yourself.
- Wooden interchangeable #4 knitting needle tips & wire connectors.
- Wooden circular needles No. 2.5.
You need a few balls of wool, knitting needles 2,5 and 4 , time and patience. For this model you need to take some time. It took me 23 hours to do this. It's worth the time. The model is hand-knitted, wonderfully soft and the arms fall wide .
Please select your size in the selection boxes.
Order jacket & skirt
You can find the finished knitted jacket here: Cardigan and the bridal skirt here .
How I knit PIA in the Youtube video
You can see all available colors in the picture view.
- 73% Alpaca 20% Polyamide 7% Polyester
- Barrel length: 25g = 120m
Wool - need
- XS 6 kn. 150 g, S 7 kn. 175g, M 7 kn. 175g, L 8 kn. 200g, XL 9 kn. 225g.