KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS for a cozy and comfortable sweater BRAD
DIY: Kuschel - sweater made of mohair wool
This sweater is an everyday favorite . It is knitted in two colors and falls further. Stripes adorn the sleeves and the color returns at the neckline.
- was knitted in the main color beige 35 and the stripes in pink 54.
With this slightly thicker Katia wool Ingenua and thicker needles, this cozy jumper can be knitted quickly. A nice idea for a gift too.
- Detailed knitting instructions with pattern & model photo.
- Size: Uni, oversize - the sweater fits sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44.
you still need knitting needle 6 and 10
- Ingenua mohair 78% mohair 13% polyamide 9% virgin wool.
- Here you get the wool in your favorite color: 6/2 balls.
Knitted ready to go
If you don't know how to knit at all, then you can order this jumper ready-knitted here .
- You can find the instructions with the matching yarn here .