Knitting instructions for a bolero jacket made of fluffy wool JADE
Bridal jacket to knit yourself
Knit a casual bolero jacket from cozy yarn . This wool feels comfortable on the skin and does not scratch. The model is simply knitted in one piece. It is easy to knit . A warm, cozy cardigan not only for brides.
- Warm jacket for autumn and winter brides.
- Beaugency by Phildar: 55% Nylon, 25% Acrylic, 20% Wool.
- Gauge: 10x10 cm: 10 sts x 10 rows.
- The bolero is knitted in double thread.
Contents of the knitting instructions
- Detailed knitting instructions
- Model photo and cut
You still need:
- Size: Beaugency wool 32/34: 8 kn. 36/38: 10 kn. 40/42: 10 kn. 44/46: 12 kn.
- Wooden Knitting Needle Tips Size 6 & 4 + Knitting Needle Cord reusable .