Knitting instructions: Fur loop to knit yourself not only for brides
For your next knitting project
This bridal bow is knitted from soft polar wool by Katia.
This loop is knitted in stockinette stitch. Knitting is also suitable for beginners.
- easy to knit
With a few balls of wool and a little time, this loop is quickly knitted. If you don't have the time or not enough practice, maybe a relative, for example your mum, grandma or sister, would like to knit this bridal knitted loop. Most are happy if you are involved in the wedding planning.
The knitting pattern contains:
- Knitting instructions with picture and pattern
- Yarn in the amount of your chosen size
- S 34/36 M: 2 kn. 38/40: 2 kn. L 40/42: 3 kn.
- Wooden knitting needle points number 6.
- Connection cable reusable for other knitting needle sizes .
This knitted loop goes well with wedding dresses and wedding skirts
... and it is a great pleasure to knit it . The large knitting needle makes it quick and you can see progress in a short time.
If you want to knit gauntlets, order an extra ball.
Would you rather buy the loop already knitted?
Then you can find the loop here .