KNIT SET Bridal Scarf LU twisted the small accessory for your wedding dress
Knit your bridal shawl with fine yarn
Soft, elegant cashmere from Filatura di Crosa combined with silk, baby alpaca or kid mohair.
With this knitting set you can start right away. You will receive the booklet in color together with the matching yarn.
You will need a few balls of cashmere or mohair wool, a size 3 knitting needle, some time and patience. After a few evenings, your bridal shawl can be ready. I hope you enjoy knitting .
You can find the matching No. 3 knitting needles here and the matching reusable cable connector here .
- German English
Contents of the Knit Kit
- Knitting instructions as a colored booklet.
- wool of your choice.
- Model photo & cut.
Size & Color
- Choose your size and material in the selection boxes. Choose "my color" and enter your desired color in the "Remarks" field.
- Kid Mohair: 70% Kid Mohair, 30% Silk
- Baby Alpaca: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk
- Cashmere: 70% cashmere, 25% silk, 5% merino
Needed wool for her size
For a bridal bolero with size 3 needle:
- size S 3 kn. 75g, size M 3 kn. 75g, size L 4 kn. 100g, size XL 5 kn. 125g