Wedding jacket SARAH Knitting instructions for a jacket for autumn and winter brides
Knit a cozy bridal bolero☺
THE knitting instructions for your bridal jacket soft and warm. If you like it a little warmer in the back and shoulder area, then this jacket is just the right accessory for your wedding or as a guest.
- Simply knitted to the right for experienced knitters .
Contents of the knitting instructions
- Size: XS/S/M
- Model photo & cut.
- Detailed description.
You will also need 4 & 6 knitting needle points and reusable wire connectors .
- 15 sts x 23 rows = 10cm x 10cm.
- Stockinette stitch and rib pattern.
♥ You can get the matching yarns in my WOOL category . Buy the wool & the knitting instructions in the practical knitting box and get the knitting instructions for free.
For this bridal jacket you need the following amounts of wool:
- 300g/6 kn. 350g/7 kn. 400g/ 8 kn.
- 55% Nylon 25% Acrylic 20% Wool.
- LL 150m.