Bridal sweater HANNAH ivory and white close-fitting
Bridal sweaters for spring, autumn and winter weddings
This bridal sweater has a classic cut and is knitted tighter: get married in a two-piece suit with a bridal skirt and knitted sweater .
You can wear it with a bridal skirt , as shown in the photo, or with a wedding dress. This sweater is knitted in stockinette stitch with a slight boat neckline, the edges have a delicate rolled edge. The decreases at the neckline and arms are knitted in raglan style - simply beautiful .
Knitting art in a classic sweater . It's perfect for romantic weddings and even afterwards you can wear it to the office.
★★★ A DREAM ★★★
This Bridal sweater has special properties:
- Knitted from hand knitting yarns
- No pre-wash required
- Made of delicate smooth pattern
- Soft skin-friendly yarn
- Flattering cut
Knitted from baby alpaca or cashmere.
- BABY ALAPAKA MIX: 30% Merino, 30% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk
- CASHMERE: 55% cashmere, 25% silk, 20% merino
White or ivory?
The model is wearing the sweater in white baby alpaca, it's a pure white. The baby alpaca ivory is a light cream.
The model & size
- Erika, the second model wears Hannah in white, size 36 and is size. 36/38, 1.68 m tall, the pullover falls rather close-fitting.
++ We knit in Germany ++