For You: Cashmere cardigan for boho weddings ♥ HELENA ♥
I love this cardigan for weddings
The mouse teeth - hem is attached to the front edge and is repeated on the arm and in a staggered double version. The jacket is tapered at the front so that it can be closed and the wedding dress is still clearly visible.
The bolero is knitted at the waist and will keep you warm on your wedding day :-) Whether in church or at a photo shoot in the park, this jacket will keep you warm.
The highlights of this bridal jacket:
- Mouse teeth - hem
- Dual offset hem at wrist
- Fitted cut
- A button at the top
- Pleasant on the skin
- Cashmere or baby alpaca wool - mix for parties
- with long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves
The cashmere cream is a strong cream. Baby Alpaka Mix ivory is an off white color that fits most wedding dresses in light ivory.
If you would like a different color than ivory or cream, please select:
- Color: "My Color"
- In the shopping cart, add your desired color with color number in the comments.
In the Real Brides photos you can see Helena knitted in cashmere in dusky pink .
- CASHMERE MIX: 50% Merino superfine, 30% silk, 20% cashmere*
- BABY ALPACA MIX: 35% Merino, 30% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk, 5% Cashmere
How was the jacket knitted?
We knit in Germany with hand knitting machines, this jacket was knitted double-threaded from a hand knitting yarn. No pre-wash required.
We knit this jacket as a customer order, this model cannot be returned.